SureSmile is an advanced braces system that uses 3D imaging and computer-aided technology to create a personalized treatment plan for each patient. This system allows the dentists of Hyde Park Dentistry in London, Ontario, to control the movement of teeth more precisely, resulting in shorter treatment times and fewer office visits.
Benefits of Suresmile Include:
- Shorter treatment time – on average, patients treated with SureSmile require 6-8 weeks less time in braces than those treated with traditional methods.
- Fewer office visits – patients using SureSmile Technology typically need only 4-5 adjustment appointments, compared to the 8-10 appointments required for traditional braces.
- Improved accuracy – SureSmile’s precision technology results in fewer adjustments and a more accurate final result.
- Additional benefits – SureSmile can also help correct a wide range of bite issues, including open bites, overbites, underbites, and crossbites.
- Less noticeable – because SureSmile uses clear plastic aligner trays, they are practically invisible to others when patients wear them.
- Comfortable treatments – smooth, plastic aligner trays are best for realigning the teeth and bite comfortably, unlike traditional braces, which can cause irritation and sores in the soft tissues of the mouth.
- Treatment with the dentist you trust – instead of referring patients to an orthodontist in the area, Drs. Ashish Papneja and Marjan Moaveni can provide this treatment themselves, allowing patients to feel confident in their smiles with a professional they have already built a positive relationship with.
If you are considering orthodontic services, ask your dentist if SureSmile is right for you. Candidates for SureSmile often want to address common imperfections of the smile for cosmetic or oral health reasons. Scheduling a consultation visit with the team at Hyde Park Dentistry is the first step in determining if you are a good candidate for this or other realignment options.
Find Out If You are a Candidate for Suresmile Clear Aligners
If you reside in London, Ontario, and want to speak to Drs. Ashish Papneja and Marjan Moaveni, about invisible teeth straightening options for your smile, call the office at 226-271-2522. Hyde Park Dentistry is conveniently located at 994 Gainsborough Road, Unit A, and is open to new patients ready to discuss the advantages of clear aligner therapy!
Share this Article